Saturday, January 07, 2006

Monika Lory-Dancehall Princess!



A HOTTJAMZ EXCLUSIVE! monika lory is the girl next door who is ready to take over the charts! armed with more hooks than a boatload of fishermen, monika has looks that kill and a body to match! if u are a fan of madonna, mariah cary or avril lavigne, monika lory is your new wet dream! dig the smooth sensuality of the sax, and the hip key change at the end. this is total party music, a track you can bump out of your pickup when you've been on a 3 day meth bender at the lake! a message to the a&R community: take notice, becauz 2008 is the year that MONIKA LORY TAKES OVER!!!!! onlyy at HOTTJAMZ.COM!!!!!

My Name Is Monika Lory - Monika Lory

3 Comments:

Blogger Tony Grant said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monika Lory is my Dreamgirl. I would like her to touch me in my bathing suit area.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is some of the more depraved shit I have ever heard.
R-A-W, RAW! Comin' at ya!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home